Lectures for organizations, groups, well-being days, fairs…
I have lectured since 2014 about the topics of my books – wellbeing, creativity, self-development, changes, consciousness and our views on reality.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you want to organize e.g. a thought-provoking wellbeing lecture:
“Johanna’s lecture opened our eyes. After the lecture, we had a group meeting where everything changed. It feels that earlier we were one step behind others and always reacting to circumstances, now we are forerunners and shaping our reality!” – Feedback from the group leader of a small organization
Some examples of my lectures
REALITY AND WELLBEING – Do we create our reality?
“Reality is only an illusion, though a very persistent one. – Albert Einstein”
You may have heard that “your thoughts and emotions create your reality“. Does this has any scientific background, and if there is, how can this be done in practice? The answer may come from a surprising field, from quantum physics. It is strongly experimentally tested area, and can give answers about the nature of the reality. Creating your own wellbeing and goals may need that you objectively observe your view on reality.
“Break free from the patterns that bind you “
Being present in this moment can be the first step for many realizations. This lecture is an introduction to Mindfulness, which means paying attention, on purpose and non-judgmentally, to what goes on in the present moment in your body, mind and world around you.
- When you learn to be more mindful your perspective Mindfulness is wellbeing and also tools to confront also difficult situations and find new kinds of resources inside you.
- Mindfulness is also the most extensively studied method related to mind currently available.
- Studies can give us important information about the effects of mindfulness but also how, when etc practice mindfulness meditation.
- During the lecture Johanna tells about her own experiences, and how to adapt Mindfulness practices into you every day life.
TOOLS FOR THE CHANGES OF WORK AND EVERYDAY LIFE
The only thing that is constant is change. Change is an opportunity to grow.”
Life is full of changes – both in work and personal life. Changes that we face are not always so pleasant and wanted. However, all the changes we experience help us in personal development. Change can be a possibility to grow and find something new and better. This lecture helps you to find new perspectives and points where to shift your attention. Some topics of the lecture are also mindfulness, conscious and unconscious mind, relaxation and hypnosis.
BEYOND THE HORIZON WHERE PHYSICS MEETS CONSCIOUSNESS
- How should we approach life and its challenges? Are they real?
- What do we really know about reality? Could modern physics help us to understand? What kind of worldview does it really shape for us?
- What is the connection between reality and consciousness?
- Do we live in a simulation?
Johanna Blomqvist, PhD is diving in this lecture into the question of reality, a topic which has been of interest to her since childhood. The desire to understand the world, reality and the purpose of everything has also led her to the frontiers of science and to topics physicists do not often approach.
She tells about her book Hyperreality, which is a book about the nature of our reality and the hypotheses we have made about it through the centuries. Our reality seems to be something other than what the current prevailing materialistic worldview suggests.
A PHYSICIST’S JOURNEY TO MIND AND HEALING
- What is the “energy” transmitted in energy healing?
- What can science say about energy healing?
- Doesn’t modern science rule out phenomena like this?
- Does energy healing work and, if so, how?
This is a lecture based on Johanna’s first book “From Quantum Physics to Energy Healing – A Physicist’s Journey to Mind and Healing.”
After getting to know about energy healing, Johanna Blomqvist, Ph.D. in physics, wanted to find answers to these questions. This lecture looks at the research that has been carried out, quantum physics, as well as the mind and consciousness. Johanna tells about energy healing, her observations and surprising experiences. What can we learn from this?
Using techniques of Reiki to enhance your wellbeing and finding new perspectives. Reiki is a Japanese method of inner growth and wellbeing developed by Japanese teacher Mikao Usui in the 1920s. Over the last hundred years, Reiki has spread around the world and is one of the most unique wellness tools. For many, Reiki, like mindfulness, helps in calming the mind and in better understanding of oneself.
The lecture includes a brief introduction to Reiki, easy exercises to experience and develop the flow of “energy” (Qi) and we will learn a self-healing techniques.